New section of the notebook: "Armand's tasting moment"
You can regularly find Armand's tasting notes in our notebook. To start, tasting of this Fixin 2016 "Champ des Charmes" from Domaine Berthaut-Gerbet, 100% chardonnay
Fixin 2016 Champ des Charmes from the Berthaut-Gerbet estate
Tasted on flower day 🌸
- A beautiful, intense color that lets you imagine a beautiful richness
- The first nose is buttered and toasted, with verbena refreshing
- The first glass tells me that it needs air, so I respond with a carafe: good answer Armand! 😆
- Verbena further refreshes the nose and tightens the mouth with a beautiful texture and dry extract
- Excellent value for money
- Big potential for this Fixin which proves to us here that this village produces both red and white nuggets 💥
See you soon for another tasting moment!
- Tags: degustation